You will learn effective verbal communication and fluency in English towards attaining ICAO’s Aviation English standards.
This will greatly enhance your professionalism as an aviation personnel, contribute to the safety of passengers and crew and improve operational efficiency
We offer 3-day, 5-day and 10-day courses.
We can customise curriculum to meet your training needs.
Who should attend:
Aviation industry personnel and people with an interest in aviation, aged 18 years and above.
ICAO Level 4 proficiency is a requirement for:
• Airline, charter, private and other fixed-wing and helicopter pilots who fly internationally
• Air Traffic Control Officers (ATCOs) and assistants
• Anyone using air-ground voice communications for international air operations
• Cabin crew on international flights, for clear communication in English between passengers and flight crew
What you will learn:
This is a sample from the programme for ICAO Level 4 English:
• Introduction: The importance of Aviation English
• Runway Incursions: Civil aviation disasters
• Animal Hazards in Aviation
• Security in Aviation: Suspicious passengers, unruly passengers, air rage, hijackings and terrorism, and security precautions
• Health: How to handle medical emergencies on board and on ground
• Customer service language: How to communicate effectively with customers
• Managing customer requests and complaints
* For more on ICAO English standards, please refer to its rating scale table.