This course is designed for those aspiring to be cabin crew. You will be trained in customer service, grooming and equipped with interviewing skills to prepare you for cabin crew recruitment interview.
Who should attend:
Aspiring cabin crew candidates who have yet to apply for jobs in airlines, or have not succeeded in passing previous cabin crew interviews.
Topics for 5 days programme:
● Introduction to airline passenger services
● Polite conversation in English and interview skills
● Basic passenger handling skills
What you will learn:
On completing the training, you will be able to:
● Explain passenger services offered by airlines
● Understand the job scope of cabin crew
● Explain passengers’ customer service expectations of cabin crew
● Make simple polite conversation in English for airline cabin crew interviews
● Apply appropriate grooming aligned to airline standards