CABIN CREW BASIC TRAINING
This course is designed for newly-recruited cabin crew, equipping you with the knowledge, skills and attitude to be part of a team of professionals, providing excellent in-flight service to airline passengers.
Our programme can be customised to suit full-service and budget airlines.
Who should attend:
Candidates who have passed their cabin crew recruitment interviews, and need to be trained to perform in-flight service with airlines.
Learning and Teaching Methodology :
● Classroom-based learning
● Skills practice
● Case study and role play
● Role play for skills assessment
What you will learn:
On completing the training, cabin crew trainees will be able to:
● Embrace the organisation’s service culture
● Turn up in cabin crew uniform, meeting the set grooming standards
● Perform in-flight service, in accordance with SOP
● Manage in-flight customer requests and situations, to achieve a high level of customer service
● Conduct in-flight sales
Topics for 10-day programme:
● In-flight Service
● Customer Service
● In-flight Sales
● Crew Resource Management